PC-12 Direct Entry Captain
Las Vegas, NV
AirSmart is looking for aviation professionals with a strong work ethic for our charter and fractional clients to be based in our North Las Vegas location. Our company offers competitive benefits as well as excellent company culture and great employee support!
PC-12 Direct Entry Captains should meet the following:
- Hold a valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license
- Hold a valid FAA Class One Medical Certificate
- At least 1200 hours flying experience total time, 2000 total time preferred
- Prior Part 135 experience preferred
- Must be available to overnight, weekend, and holiday work
- Current passport with unrestricted international travel privileges
- Live within 100 miles of North Las Vegas Airport (VGT)
- Valid driver’s license
PC-12 Direct Entry Captain job duties include acting as the pilot in command or second in command, when required of the airplane. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: operating procedures, handling emergencies, problem analysis, aircraft navigation, radio operation, and aerodynamics, obtaining weather briefings, filing flight plans, fuel planning, weight and balance, compliance with applicable FAA and AirSmart policies & procedures, and maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism at all times.
Ramp Services Agent – Full and Part Time
Las Vegas, NV
Must be at least 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED preferred. Valid drivers’ license. Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e. Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
Our Ramp agent will provide under-wing services to aircraft, act as marshals, set up and operate baggage and cargo management equipment, and adhere to strict occupational safety regulations.
- Loading and unloading arriving and departing aircraft luggage
- Reporting all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Operating ground support equipment including but not limited to fuel trucks and ground power units
- Performing cabin maintenance and interior/exterior cleaning services, including restocking the aircraft
- Must pass FAA drug screen
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds